Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mountain Dew in Mammoth

Awe .....Fresh air.. Blue skies ....Mountain dew...When we were hiking in Mammoth the past few days,I kept thinking "How can people NOT believe in God?" I was in the wilderness with real animals! It wasn't Knotts or Disneyland where everything is controlled when animals move. I was a little nervous walking and not knowing if a bear or mountain lion was going to stop by.Then I realized that I needed not to fear anything.It is but another reminder of how the Lord takes care of us. We are never alone..even in our darkest moments..He has given us His Spirit and His Word. He will direct us ...


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding :in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight -Proverbs 3:5-6





No comments: