Monday, November 19, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude









Last Saturday I had the privilage of taking pictures of the Moreno Family.We had such a great time. In addition we had the pleasure of enjoying Gods Beauty...It was amazing watching the sun shine through the trees and feeling the brisk air.. As I told Liz "I could do this every saturday morning".. It also helped that Jose ,Liz ,Amanda and Jesse were naturals in front of the camera ~ I told them that I will let you all know just in case you need some models in the future !!

7 comments:

C. watkins said...

where was that at Dawn? I like the first one a lot.

C. watkins said...

Oh look at that! Mariann - SEE you are getting good! I thought those were Dawn's pics! Hahaa

Cris Barron said...

Great pics of a good looking family!
Nice job Mariann!

Mariann said...

Thanks Crissy ..it was @Hidden Ranch--Day St.& the 60frwy.Go Figure? ha!

Dawn Malone said...

LOL! What a beautiful family! Great job Mariann!

Jeanette said...

Look at you Mariann! Whoo hoo, these are beautiful,and a model family for sure. Nice work!

Unknown said...

Wow Mariann--I want to thank you for coming out and taking pictures of my family and I. We had such a great time and it was a gorgeous day!! I am really amazed at what you can do with your camera!! All of the pictures came out great! Thank you so much!!